Deprecated: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /home/belltowersenior/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4967
Bell Tower’s Dementia Friendly Program
Businesses operating within our community often interact with individuals with Alzheimer’s or dementia. Working with people with dementia can be challenging. We offer an in-person or virtual training program that will help you and your employees do business with these individuals more effectively while maintaining the respect and dignity of your customer.
Did you know?
70% of the 110,000 individuals living with dementia in Wisconsin still reside in their own homes.
Why become a Dementia Friendly Business?
Employees will learn how to:
Recognize customers that may be living with dementia
Effectively interact with those individuals
Be aware of the resources available
Exhibit Good Customer Service
About the Dementia Friendly Training
- 20-30 minute on-site training for all staff
- Flexible to meet your busy schedule
- Resources for employees who are unable to attend
Dementia Friendly Business Benefits
- Receive Purple Angel Decal for your storefront and website
- Opportunities for marketing with articles in the local newspaper, on social media, and in newsletters